KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has become quite a trend nowadays. In Kyrgyzstan MBBS universities, the education is of world class level with highly experienced professors. Founder on 1 st September, 1939, Kyrgyz State Medical University serves excellent MBBS education. This university attracts thousands of young minds across the globe. It is one of the most esteemed MCI approved MBBS government universities. It is considered to be the torchbearer among all the other medical university in Kyrgyz. It is recognized by the WHO and offers a MD degree to the students after graduation. It conducts several programs in collaboration with various leading universities across the globe. It is because of their extensive student exchange program.
It has various partner universities collaborating with KSMU. It is recognized by medical councils and institutions across the globe. The councils and institutions are WHO, MCI, FAIMER, IMED, and so on. Other than the course on medical studies, it also runs programs such as stomatology and paediatrics. It is for the students abroad and Indian students. The university also has the largest library in Kyrgyzstan with a huge number of books. It has over 4 lakhs books on many subjects. Students can also study from the digital illustrations and CDs, that is available in the library.
Establishment of Kyrgyz State Medical University
- The Kyrgyz State Medical University was established on 1 st September, in the year of 1939.
Key Features of Kyrgyz State Medical University
- Kyrgyzstan has become the booming hub of MBBS study for all MBBS aspirants
- The offer MCI approved MD degrees
- Their degrees are approved all over the world
- The MBBS course fee in this university is affordable and cheaper than other places
- They have the largest library in Kyrgyzstan
- The library has over 4 lakh books
- They have world class professors and faculty
- The university provides the best MBBS education for all the medical aspirants
- Students can study from the digital illustrations and CDs available in the library
- Thousands of young minds are attracted to this university to study MBBS
- Hostel facility is available in this MBBS university in Kyrgyzstan
- The language medium of MBBS education here is English and Russia
- Since there is English, it is very convenient for all students coming from abroad
- It has over 10,000 students now at Kyrgyz State Medical University
- It is the oldest university in Kyrgyzstan
- This institution in Kyrgyzstan is one of the leading centre of education for MBBS students across globe
- The extremely skilled faculty members have always given their best to the students
- They have encouraged the students to be receptive to new ideas
- They have nurtured the young minds with superb care and affection
- They have world class infrastructure to the integrity of the course programs offered
- It has earned huge name across the world and many students want to study MBBS here in KSMU.
- The hostel facilities available in this university are quite beneficial for all the students
- It also offers MCI screening test coaching online
World Ranking of Kyrgyz State Medical University
- The world ranking of Kyrgyz State Medical University is 10397
Indian Students in Kyrgyz State Medical University
There are many Indian students who goes to KSMU to study MBBS every year.
- There are like 4500 Indian students studying in MCI approved MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan
- This university is one of the cheapest universities around the world
- The quality of MBBS education here in this university is of world class level
- Students can take direct admission in this university without any entrance examination
- There are around 1000 students in this university studying MBBS
- The university also offers hostel facilities to all the students
- The hostels are equipped with all the essential amenities needed by students
- The climatic condition is also bearable in Kyrgyzstan for students coming from abroad
- Indian students studying in KSMU can practice in India or anywhere in the world
- The medium of education being English is very convenient for all abroad MBBS aspirants
- The hostel fees are quite economical and cheaper than other places
- Students pursuing MBBS in KSMU are exposed to excellent education
- Indian students can get Indian cuisine food here in KSMU
- There are Indian chef here in this university
- There are already a lot of Indians studying here, it has become a comfortable place for Indians.
- Indian students do not face any issues studying MBBS here
- There are no donations required for MBBS admission in this college.
- Students do not need to sit for any entrance exam to get MBBS admission in this college
Why Kyrgyz State Medical University?
Kyrgyz State Medical University has become the booming hub for all MBBS aspirants across the globe. Here are some of the reason that makes KSMU the best MBBS university in Kyrgyzstan.
- This MBBS university has emerged as one of the leading centres of education for medical students
- The profusely skilled faculty members have always encouraged the students to be receptive to new ideas
- They nurture the young minds with ultimate creativity, great care and affection
- They have world class infrastructure and MBBS course
- This university is one of the oldest universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Hostel is available for the Indian students inside the campus
- Students can stay in the university and continue their MBBS education in this university
- This university is one of the top ranked universities in Kyrgystan
- It has an affiliation with all the hospitals in Kyrgyzstan
- It offers MCI screening test coaching online
- There are students coming from over 23 countries to study MBBS here
- The language of education for the abroad MBBS students is English
- It is one the oldest university in Kyrgyzstan
- Its faculty of general medicine has involvement in the anti-stress programs for the rehabilitation of victims