JALALABAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Do you want to pursue your MBBS career in a foreign country? Do you want to save thousands of lives? Is this your dream to become a successful doctor? Then you need to choose Jalalabad Medical University for fulfilling your desire of becoming a professional doctor. This university has a big contribution in the field of medicine. It is a Government Medical college, so you do not worry about the fee.
This medical institution maintain a high-quality infrastructure for medical practices. This university has gifted many high-quality specialists in the platform of medicine. The clinical practices of this university are more integrated than other universities. The medium of education is English. Jalalabad Medical University has simplified their medical courses for the students. The faculties of medical training emphasizes on your practical skill development. Moreover, they also coordinate with the student learning process.
They have moreover 4 professors, 38 PhDs to guide the students in their medical studies efficiently. Each and every year more than 4300 students study in this university. The faculties always encourage the medical candidates to take part in vast research projects. In addition to this, they have also provided the MBBS seekers with hostel facilities.
When Was Jalalabad Medical University Established?
- This medical university was formed in the late 90’s
- The type of Jalalabad Medical University is public
- Jalalabad Medical University was established in the year of 1993
Key Features of Jalalabad Medical University
The key features of this university are given below.
- This university has a strong hold in the field of medicine for many years.
- They have always try to maintain the international education standard
- The fee structure of this university is affordable for the Indian students
- The usage of modern technologies in the medical field makes them popular among the MBBs seekers.
- Moreover, they will also provide you the facility to do post-graduation courses at an affordable cost.
- The main aim of Jalalabad Medical University is to produce highly qualified doctors to serve many.
- The most amazing fact is that you will be given job placement
- The international collaboration of this university provides the candidates the chance of global exposure
- They have conducted many outpatient programs to make the candidates understand how to deal in the field
- The faculty individually gives more focus on the paediatrics
- They also give the candidates the chance for doctoral courses
- You will be guaranteed about the screening test.
- They have given more focus on ensuring professional quality.
- The campus of this medical institution is well equipped with all modern facilities.
- The students are given ample opportunity to explore their interpersonal skills.
- The MBBS candidates are provided hostel facility to study here.
World Ranking of JMU
This university got his rank from the very first day of its foundation due to its medical excellence.
- The world rank of this university is 12703
- The country rank of this university is 32.
Scope of Indian students in Jalalabad Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
- There are many scopes for Indian students for building their medical career here.
- This university offers the finest quality of education to the students.
- Apart from this, the candidates can take part in international events, programs to enrich their medical knowledge.
- The India students are given Indian mess facility in this university.
- You can get Indian mess services
- The amazing learning ambiance of this university never makes you feel homesick
- Even, the candidates are given job placement facility in this university
Why Jalalabad Medical University
If you are seeking MBBS admission here, so you do not have to worry about the quality. There are many reasons behind opting for Jalalabad Medical University
- Jalalabad Medical University is one of the top medical universities in the world.
- This university is mainly famous for its medical research and programs
- The cost of tuition and living expenses are very lower here
- You will be guaranteed about the excellent result in the MCI test
- There are all types of cuisines are available here
- They will provide you the facility of post-graduation
- Moreover, the candidates will also be given scholarship facility
- In this university, you will get the facility of student interaction program
- This helps you in making good relationship with the other students
- The intensive training program conducted by this university helps you to enrich your knowledge
- This university has installed security cameras for the safety of the students.
- The candidates are encouraged to take part in conferences, events and various types of programs.
- This will help the candidates to get an idea about modern medical technique
- This university uses modern medical techniques for proper medical surgery
- The incorporation of the IT medical technology will help you in proper diagnosis process
Accreditation of Jalalabad Medical University
This medical university has been accredited by many medical authorities due to its quality services.
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Education Department and General Council of Medicine of Great Britain
- Ministry of Education and Science
Duration of MBBS study in JMU, Russia
- The study duration of this university is 5 years here.
- It will take five years to complete the clinical study
- 1 year will be taken for the internship program.
Intake of MBBS in Jalalabad Medical University, in Kyrgyzstan
It is necessary for you to know about the intake of this university. It will be helpful for you if you wish to study here.
- The Intake of Jalalabad Medical University generally takes place in the September.
- Therefore, it will be a suitable time for you to apply before September.
- You need to know that deadline for submission of application for MBBS courses is 30 th of June.
- There are almost 90 % of seats have been booked within 15 th of June every year
- So, you need to give early application as the availability of seats is limited.