INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Presently, Kyrgyzstan is considered a great option to study MBBS abroad due to various reasons. The country features some of the best medical universities which offer MBBS, MD, and other medical courses. Students from countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh fly into Kyrgyzstan every year to study MBBS abroad.
The quality of education provided by most of the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan aligns with the European standards. Majority of the universities are also approved by international organizations such as WHO, MCI, and UNESCO. Furthermore, the fee structure is quite affordable and this makes Kyrgyzstan and even amazing option to consider when planning to study MBBS abroad.
Here are some amazing facts about the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 10052
- Country Ranking – 9
International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan was established in 1993 and it later went to become a part of the International University of Kyrgyzstan. Situated in the capital city of Kyrgyzstan named, Bishkek, International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan offers a 5 year long MBBS-degree in English medium and ranks well among the other medical universities of the country.
International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan was brought into existence with the main aim to reform Kyrgyzstan’s education system and boost its competitiveness among the domestic universities. The faculties at the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan focuses mainly on
providing high-quality training and creating a modern dynamic medical institution that has a huge potential in the international medical education market.
International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan is recognized by the following international organizations:
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- Institute of International Medical Education (IIME);
- Organisation of PhD Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the Europe System (ORPHEUS);
- And, Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Majority of the staff at the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan are professionals who received training from Russia, and Europe’s leading medical centres. Additionally, over 4500 international students from different countries such as India, Pakistan, South Korea, Russia,
Afghanistan, etc. also study at the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan.
Why Study MBBS in International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan
Though the number of students who enrolled at International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan was a mere 13 way back when it started, now the number has grown up to 3500+. Furthermore, most of the students come for foreign countries such as South Korea, India, Africa, USA, Japan, Syria, etc. The syllabus taught at International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan is the same as that of the one taught in Indian and Pakistani medical colleges, and the course is entirely taught in English.
There are a lot of reasons why the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan makes the best option for medical aspirants to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Here are the main advantages.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- All educational programs in International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan abide by European standards of education.
- The academic fee is comparatively lower.
- The entire admission process is easy and simplified without donations or hidden charges.
- The MBBS degree offered is recognized worldwide.
- International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan participates in several international programs.
- Around 14 research projects approved by the Academic Council are implemented in International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan.
- Graduates after completing the 5-year MBBS course can choose to post-graduation either is the US and UK or in their respective country.
Duration of MBBS in International School of Medicine
The duration of MBBS at International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan is 5 years where the first 4 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.