DALIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Dalian Medical University was founded in 1947. After more than 60 years of development, it has fledged into a multi-disciplinary medical University, offering programs in other fields like science, management, arts and law. The current number of student reaches 12000, including 3000 postgraduates and 1000 international medical degree students. Two direct affiliated hospitals serve the city of Dalian with more than 4000 beds. The hospital equipment and quality of medical care is in line with international advanced standards. The school has established close collaborative relationships with 85 universities and research institutions in 30 countries and regions. It was appraised A level in undergraduate teaching quality by the Education Ministry, and was authorized first as one of 30 universities which can teach undergraduate medical course in English medium. It is on the list of the WHO and degrees are recognized by most countries in the world.
Shenyang is the capital and largest city of China’s northeast Liaoning Province. It takes pride in its world-famous monument, the structural genius of Mukden Palace (Shenyang Imperial Palace), a blend of Manchurian and Tibetan architectural styles. Qing dynasty emperor’s Mausoleums exist at Zhaoling Tomb, amidst pine forests and lakes of Beiling Park.
Dalian Medical University has almost 21 schools or departments. Some of the different disciplines are listed below:-
- Clinical Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Human Anatomy and Histology and Embryology
- Pathogeny Biology
- Pathology and Pathophysiology
- Internal Medicine (Angiocardiopathy)
- Internal Medicine (Respiratory Disease)
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Surgery (General)
- Surgery Orthopedic
- Preclinical Medicine of Stomatology
- Fundamental Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine
- Clinical Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine
- Social Medicine and Health Administration
Benefits of doing MBBS from Dalian Medical University
Mentioned below are some major factors
- The university provides varied options of courses in MBBS for students to select from.
- The medium of teaching at the Dalian Medical University, for foreign students, is English.
- The vast library, comprising of 1,010,900 volumes, ensures more than abundant research and reference material.
- Due to the increase in the entry of foreign students, more adaptable and acceptable facilities are being provided.
- Ranked highly amongst reputed Medical Universities, specializing in MBBS courses, in China.
- Competitive and acceptable fee structure.
- he Boarding and Lodging facilities have been provided, keeping the student’s overall comfort in mind.