CHINA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
In the year 1931, China Medical University was established in the city of the People’s Republic of China, Shenyang. As on date and with meticulous planning and detailing, the university stands as a landmark in the field of medical education. It is one of the most sought after Medical Institutes in China. It is one of the earliest schools which introduced college education in the field of western medicine in China.
MBBS in China Medical University Facts & Figures
- The campus covers an area of 1,930,000 sq meters.
- Its academic staff strength of 6,657 has been carefully selected and is the pride of the university.
- There is always a continuous flow of visiting faculty from prime medical institutions globally.
- The university has 8,220 undergraduates, 8,220post graduates, 933 post doctors and 2,482 masters.
Shenyang is the capital and largest city of China’s northeast Liaoning Province. It takes pride in its world-famous monument, the structural genius of Mukden Palace (Shenyang Imperial Palace), a blend of Manchurian and Tibetan architectural styles. Qing dynasty emperor’s
Mausoleums exist at Zhaoling Tomb, amidst pine forests and lakes of Beiling Park.
China Medical University has almost 19 schools or departments. Some of the different disciplines are listed below:-
- School of stomatology
- School of public health
- School of pharmacy
- School of nursing
- School of medical informatics
- First clinical college
- School of fundamental sciences
- Fourth affiliated hospital
- College of basic medical science
- Basic medicine
- Clinical medicine
- Public health
- Preventive medicine
Benefits of doing MBBS from China Medical University
- The university stands at a ranking of #345 in the world; #55 in Asia and #10 in China.
- The University boasts of state of the art laboratories.
- China Medical University has many research centres associated with it.
- There is a continuous flow of visiting foreign faculty to impart more global exposure.
- Extremely strict criteria for the selection of every member of the Faculty.
- It is a landmark medical University in the People’s Republic of China.
- For foreign students, classes are held in English.
- Very high ranking amongst universities delivering MBBS related courses.
- Considering the high-value education imparted, the fee structure is nominal and very competitive.
- The Boarding and Lodging facilities provided have been very well received by all students.