CNPITAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Capital Medical University is one of the top academic medical institutions in China. The university is situated in Beijing, China which is well known as CMU. The university was founded in early 1960 having an original name Beijing Second Medical College. It establishes with the joint venture of Beijing Municipal Government, the National Health Commission and the Ministry of Education. The founding president of the capital medical university was Professor Wu Jieping, who was a famous urologist, academician of the two academies the Chinese Academy of Engineering and Chinese Academy of Sciences. Currently, the renowned microbiologist Professor Rao Yi is the principal of the university.
Capital Medical University Upholds
- CMU has occupied 21 clinical medical schools, 1 research centre and Chinese affiliated health school.
- The university and affiliated hospital have approximately 20,000 employees.
- Among the staff, the Chinese Academy of Sciences or the Chinese Academy of Engineering has 6 members, more than 1,000 professors and 2,000 associate professors in the university.
- There are more than 9,000 students at the. CMU offers a wide range of educational programs for doctors, masters, bachelors and certificates.
The location of Capital Medical University is in the city of Beijing, China. The city lies in East Asia geographically so there are obvious regional differences. It comes in warm temperate zone which consists of four different season’s spring, hot and multi- rain summer, sunny and fresh autumn and the cold and dry winter.The average temperature in Beijing is around 10-12 degrees centigrade for the entire year.
Capital Medical University provides a school of medicine that is the skilled department for medicine. Capital Medical University has different schools which are given below:-
- School of Basic Medical Sciences
- School of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Health Administration and Education
- School of Public Health and Family Medicine
- School of Biomedical Engineering
- School of Nursing
- School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- School of Continual Education and Advanced
- Vocational Education
- Yan Jing Medical College
- International School of CCMU
Benefits of doing MBBS from Capital Medical University
- CMU has become a famous academic institution with its strong scientific research capabilities.
- It has many national and municipal key disciplines, laboratories and some post-doctoral research exchange institutes.
- Advanced teaching facilities to deliver quality education.
- The MBBS tuition fee at Capital Medical University is low as compared to different institutions.
- No donation required for admission.
- Opportunities for internships and scholarships at CMU.
- CMU is a well-known university that offers a large number of courses in different disciplines.
- Very smooth management and admission process.
- University provides high-quality education for international and local aspirants.
- Affordable accommodation
- Various curricular activities to enhance the personality development.
- There is a convenience store on campus that provides daily necessities, including food, beverages, snacks,bread, personal care products, and stationery.
- There are enough sports facilities for students to use for free, such as a huge indoor basketball court and an outdoor stadium with a running track.