ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE
Asian Medical Institute is one of the best and popular medical Institutes in Kyrgyzstan. The institute is located in Chui Region of Kyrgyzstan. The university campus is only about 20 kilometers away from the capital- Bishkek.
One of the reasons that international students choose Asian Medical University is low cost of education. The university offers courses to foreign students in various Medical specialties. The university attracts thousands of international students each year.
Asian Medical University is listed with the Ministry of Justice of Kyrgyzstan Republic. The university is one of medical institutes listed in the Directory of Medical Schools by the WHO. The university is also acknowledged by various other institutes such as FAIMER and Medical Council of India. At present, Asian Medical University has more than 2,000 students under its wings. The university has more than 550 academic staff to train students in various specialties. The university also employ 45 administrative staff that make sure that things sail smooth.
Asian Medical University responsibly caters to the educational needs of the students. The elite institute provides the students best-in-class education in English Medium. The students also enjoy various other facilities provided by the university. The university has an urban campus for the students. The students opt for studying medicine in this university due to plethora of benefits the university offers.
University at a Glance
- The institute was established in the year 2004
- Despite being a recent establishment, the institute has gained an international reputation
- The university has 3 operating campuses around the city.
- Asian Medical Institute, Polyclinic, AzMI Clinic and AzMI Campus 2/ Kyrgyzstan MIS are the 3 campuses
Key Features of Asian Medical Institute
- The university is among the best medical universities in Kyrgyzstan
- The university has student strength of 6,000 students
- The numbers also include 2,000 international students
- Asian Medical Institute has more than 500+ teaching faculty to back the educational needs of the students
- The members in the faculty are fluent in English language
- The faculty also includes more than 10 specialists in the field of medicine
- There are 4 major faculty in the university: Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry and Preparatory Courses
- There are Indian professors in the University which helps the students in India making better connections with them
- Indian Professors can update Indian students about the latest developments in the field of medicine in India
- The university offers accommodation facilities to students coming from abroad
- Asian Medical Institute is recognized by the MCI and various other big names across the globe.
- Students from India and neighboring countries like Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka come flocking to this university
- Asian Medical University is one of the most trusted names in list of Medical Institutes in Kyrgyzstan.
- 15% of the total strength of students in Asian Medical University is Indian
- The university has admission rate of 40 to 50%
- The university also provides financial aids to International students
World Ranking of Asian Medical Institute
- Asian Medical Institute is one among the 10 best medical institutes in Kyrgyzstan
- Asian Medical Institute also ranks among the top 15,000 best medical institutes in the world
Indian Students in Asian Medical Institute
- More than 10,000 Indian Students have pursued specialized courses in Medicine from Universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- Asian Medical University is one of the best Universities in Kyrgyzstan for Medical aspirants in India
- The Indian students are offered low cost educational facilities
- Asian Medical Institute in Kyrgyzstan offers medical education that meets the global standards
- The students in India easily get admission in Asian Medical Institute
- The University does not require the students to pay donations
- More than 2,000 Indian students are already a part of Asian Medical Institute
- Indian students also get global exposure in Asian Medical University
- Students from India get home-like feeling due to large number of Indian students studying in his university
- Indian students can savor various Indian dishes in the University cafeteria
Why Asian Medical Institute?
- Asian Medical University is one of the most popular universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- The university, at present, has 6,000 students including 2,000 international students
- The students get global exposure at the Asian Medical University
- The courses at Asian Medical Institute are taught in English
- The students at Asian Medical Institute are guided by Medical specialists from UK, USA, Canada and India
- The university has 4 departments including nursing, medicine, dentistry and preparatory courses
- The university has a library with more than 2,000 volumes of books, journals and magazines
- The university provides vast scope for students who are inclined towards research- based studies
- The university also offers grants and scholarships to Indian and international students
- Asian Medical Institute is approved internationally by the WHO, IMED, MCI and FAIMER
- Students graduating from this university are eligible to practice medicine in India after clearing MCI screening tests
- The fee for Asian Medical University is reasonably low and so is the cost of living
- Asian Medical Institute does not require students to clear entrance tests
- The eligibility criteria for this university is easy to meet
- Asian Medical university has 8 hospitals reserved for teaching
- Students in India can also return to India and complete the Internship there
- The students get the opportunity to get job opportunities in Countries abroad
- The University also has auditoriums, computer labs, cafeterias and laboratories
- The students can also enroll into Local Languages classes conducted in the University
- The university also follows the teaching techniques used in top European Medical Schools
- Asian Medical Institute guarantees 100% money back f the student cancels his/her registration
Accreditation of Asian Medical Institute
- Asian Medical Institute is registered with the Ministry of Justice of Kyrgyzstan
- Asian Medical Institute is a state funded university
- The university is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools by the World Health Organization
- The institute is also recognized by FAIMER in the Avicenna Directory
- Asian Medical Institution is accredited by the Education and Health Ministry and Science Republic
- The contribution of this university in training medical professionals is recognized by various other international institutions