AKAKI TSERETELI STATE UNIVERSITY
Studying MBBS abroad has a lot of options. MBBS in Georgia is by far the best option for you fulfil to your dreams. Akaki Tsereteli State University in Georgia is known for its world class medicine studies. If you are looking forward to pursuing MBBS abroad, this university is the best option for you. ATSU offers top class MBBS education that you will not get anywhere else. This university is ranked 2 in Georgia. The faculty members have massive experience in medicinal studies. Established in 1930, there were more than 700 students studying here.
The origin of this university’s name is the famous poet Akaki Tsereteli. He was a big part of Georgian liberation movement. According to WHO, this university is the first-class school. ATSU has been recognized by Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER). It has also been recognized by International Medical Educational Directory (IMED). International association of medical education and research also accredited ATSU. There are more than 160 thousand students who graduated from this university. They have all become successful in many medicinal fields. You will get massive exposure studying MBBS in ATSU. The university also offers one of the best clinics in Georgia.
Establishment of Akaki Tsereteli State University
- This university was established in the year of 1930, being one of the oldest universities in Georgia.
Key Features of Akaki Tsereteli State University
- It is a public governing body, controlled by the Georgian federation.
- The Georgian federation looks upon its resources quite carefully and extensively.
- The general medicine course of this university has gained importance.
- It stands as the 3 rd rank in Georgia after Ivane Javakhishvili and Batumi Shota Rustaveli University.
- The university has world class faculties and ideal medical aids and equipment.
- They use modern technology and equipment that are hygienic in such clinical departments.
- The overseas students have a separate department.
- They can opt for English or Georgian medium of MBBS study.
Other basic features of this university are:
- It is a public body.
- The present rector’s name is Giorgi Ghavtadze.
- Established in the year of 1930
- The campus is urban in nature.
- The location of the university is Kutaisi.
- There are more than 6000 academic staffs.
- The nickname of the university is Kutaisi University.
World Ranking of Akaki Tsereteli State University
- The Akaki Tsereteli State University ranks 9569 in the world.
Indian Students in Akaki Tsereteli State University
Indian students aiming to pursue MBBS in Georgia are increasing rapidly.
- Georgia being the booming hub for Indian students, Kutaisi university has gained good traction.
- The MBBS course fees in Kutaisi University is extremely affordable than other places.
- Indians tend to study MBBS abroad because of their decreasing scope in India.
- In India, the fees are too high and there is extremely competition.
- In Georgia, the university fees are quite affordable and the lifestyle is cheap as well.
- There are no donations required to take admission in MBBS universities Georgia.
- The quality of education in Georgia is excellent compared to other countries.
- The courses are ideal for MBBS aspirants.
- The university has world class faculties who will give you the best learning experience.
- The university is also accredited by global bodies such as MCI, WHO, etc.
- The living expense, hostel facilities are quite cheaper and affordable as well.
- Although studying abroad can be costly, but that is not the case in Georgia.
- The climatic conditions are also ideal for Indian students wanting to pursue MBBS abroad.
- Indians can find Indian cuisine here as well if they are craving for some homely food.
- Another great point is that, there are already thousands of Indians studying in this university.
- Hence, the new candidates will feel homely and comfortable here.
- In India, there is too much competition and the fees are quite high.
- But that is not the case in Georgia.
- There are no donations involved in the MBBS admission.
- The admission fees are cheaper and affordable.
Why Akaki Tsereteli State University?
Out of other universities, why is Kutaisi University the most ideal one for you.
- They will graduate world class doctors by giving them massive facilities and education.
- Their mission is to provide high quality education at all the departments.
- To open multiple branches throughout the world and promote the need and importance of medical education.
- To deport scientific behaviour with modern techniques.
- To captivate medical education with improved and revamped research and tools.
- To support the cultural norms by preserving the social, economic, and cultural development ethics.
- The university has set its standard of raising $6.5 million and has already raised most of it.
- The fund-raising system of this university for the betterment of MBBS studies is quite unique and special.
Other important features of Akaki Tsereteli University.
- They have the most affordable fees.
- Excellent hostel facilities with modern technology.
- The hostels are equipped with all the necessary tools.
- The accommodation and living fees in Georgia is quite economical as well.
- The Kutaisi University has world class faculty members.
- You can practice anywhere in the world, in India as well after the completion of MBBS course.
- The MBBS course has been recognized by WHO, MCI, and other eminent bodies.
Accreditation of Akaki Tsereteli State University
- The university has been accredited by WHO.
- ATSU has also been recognized by FAIMER (Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research).
- It has been recognized by International Medical Educational Directory (IMED).
- International association of medical education and research accredited Kutaisi University.
- It has also been accredited by Medical Course of India (MCI).
Duration of MBBS in Akaki Tsereteli State University
- The duration of MBBS course in Kutaisi University is 6 years.
- Internship program is included in the 6 years of MBBS course.