ABOUT BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
In 1841, Bogomolets National Medical University was established in the city of Kyiv, Ukraine. It is the one of foremost university to study MBBS in Ukraine.
The medical faculty of university reorganized in 1920, The first lecture of Bogomolets National Medical University was started on 9th September, 1941. After the physiologist Alexander A Bogomolets, the Bogomolets was named as O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
The course of study in Medical Faculty is 5 years and in some other faculty is 4 year. The university itself is the broadband destination for students from all over the world.
The Bogomolets university is one of the best medical university among the top ranked universities in the world.The Institutes not only provides a center of excellence in Medical field also it is the best for the center of learning. The University also provides the art of research facilities and equipment to students.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Bogomolets Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University provides low-cost medical education to students.
- The institute is a part of Bologna Process (Bologna Process is a series of agreement with European Universities to establish a high-quality standard in the field of Medical Education).
- The degree offered by the Bogomolets Medical University is authorized by International bodies and Organizations like NMC, WHO & many more.
- No donation fees & no hidden cost as studying MBBS in Ukraine is always affordable to every Medical Aspirant.
- Globally acclaimed staff and working professionals are always there to share their knowledge and experience with the students.
- Guest lectures, seminars, and the research activities are organized prominently.
- About 10,000 students studying medicine in Ukraine. Bogomolets University is the foremost platform for those students.
- Bilateral student agreements with the reputed countries such as Sweden, Finland making ease of study in Ukraine for Students.
- Emphasis on ongoing training programs and practical methodology.
Ranking & Rating of Bogomolets Medical University
Bogomolets University awarded as 3 stars as per QS standard system among the top Medical universities in Ukraine. Collectively, it is the best option for Medical aspirants perceiving MBBS in Ukraine.
- According to Unirank system, the university has got 21st position in Ukraine having world ranking 4516.
- Bogomolets National Medical University is a higher educational institutions having Unirank enrollment range of 10,000 to 14,999 students. It is the 177 years old higher education institution which offers the pre bachelor courses such as diploma, foundation or associate degrees and master degree, doctorate degree in several areas of study. Not only local applicants international applicants are also eligible to apply for enrollment.
Student Life at Bogomolets – NMU, Kyiv
- It is only imperative that living in Kyiv is an experience of a lifetime.
- This vital city with all its elevated prestige and historic enigma also portray a true cultivated nature which provides our students with all the amenities one might need.
- The city is studded with libraries, art galleries, museums, theatre halls, and cultural houses to name a few.
- To retain the old age European saga, the city is spoken with bistros, cafes and pubs which even though are modern to the care yet retain the eliteness of its past and of the city.
- The city is touched with greenery by its numerous public parks and orchards that provide a safe environment for students.
- For the adventure seekers, this city has no shortage of nightlife activities for the young hearts to pursue.
Group-Oriented Class Structure
- Students in NMU are not taught in a Classroom setting with a large number of students as seen in most countries and academic programs.
- So, the students are divided into a number of groups with individual lecturers for each subject for more detail attention towards each and everyone in the group.
- The number of students in each group varies from 10-12 members and each of them is assessed separately in order to maximize their potential.